ART COMPETITIONS for ARTISTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS
EXHIBITS, GRANTS, CASH & ART MARKETING PRIZES
Exhibit Art Calls are for Artists and Photographers to participate in art grant opportunities at Art-competition.net & Gallery25N.com. Twenty artists will be selected for online group exhibits. The exhibit and its participating artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 250,000 people, including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, and collectors.
One artist will be selected to receive the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" of $500.00. This artist's creation will become the exhibition image and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and all online marketing pertaining to the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 250,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market Newsletter.
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and creative accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
· Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $500.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 26,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market Newsletter.
· Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 26,000 recipients.
· Press Release: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the group exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' works.
· Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only ensure a timely promotion of the exhibit, they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
· Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists, and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory, and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
· Art Market News: The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 26,000 subscribers in the art marketplace worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers, and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists’ websites.
· Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibits will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artists’ websites.
· Video: A video is created of the artists’ works and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date.
Cash Art Calls are for Artists and Photographers to participate in competition that is open to all artists and photographers worldwide. The participant must be 18 years of age or older working in any still art medium, including: painting, drawing, collage, photography, digital art, and fiber art. There will be 7 Winners and 10 Honorable Mentions.
Total Awards in Cash and Art Marketing Prize Value: $8,125.00.
Cash Awards and Prizes:
First Place: $500.00 in Cash and the artist is presented as a “Featured Artist” in the “InternationalArtistDirectory.com” that is marketed to over 26,100 art buyers = Value $1,500.00. The winner's artwork will also be marketed in an email marketing campaign “Art Market NewsTM” and website http://artmarketnews.net with over 26,100 subscribers = Value $3,500.00. The artist and their work will be marketed through our social media-marketing network through LinkedIn, Tumblr, Tweeter, FaceBook, GooglePlus, Instagram, etc.
Total first place prize value = $5,500.00*
Second Place: $400.00 in Cash and the artist will be featured as a "Notable Artist" in the “InternationalArtistDirectory.com” that is marketed to over 26,100 art buyers = Value $1,500.00.
Total second place prize value = $1,900.00*
Third Place: $300.00 in Cash*
Fourth Place: $200.00 in Cash*
Fifth Place: $100.00 in Cash*
Sixth Place: $75.00 in Cash*
Seventh Place: $50.00 in Cash*
*All winning artworks will be featured in Art-Competition.net “Winners Showcase” with links to their websites.
Up to 10 Honorable Mentions – The artists and their artwork will be displayed in the “Honorable Mentions” Section of Art-Competition.net.